USING PROVEN SCIENCE WITH AN INNOVATIVE STRATEGY.
We are BellyProof, an online body transformation system with a unique approach!
Tailored programs that anyone can use in just 5-6 weeks and get results they can be proud of.
results like this…
- Optimize breaking and burning of fat (Lipolysis vs Oxidation).
- Improve access to belly fat & love handles. Targeting Insulin, Cortisol, Alpha-2 Receptors and blood circulation.
- Move better and have improved hormonal balance.
- Transform your body in 5-6 weeks. GUARANTEED!
Program Highlights (BellyProof v5)
- The only program designed to help you maximize fat breaking & burning.
- Clever use of gut health, intermittent fasting and ketogenic states.
- You will not have to count a single calorie.
- Highly adaptable exercise at any fitness level – forget “weights and cardio”.
- Target the correct hormones and receptors for optimum results.
- Move, feel, sleep, look better from as early as 2 weeks.
- Step by step, practical program with generous in-depth science for those interested.
- In 5-6 weeks, we guarantee you will see a massive drop in body fat (including belly fat). You will also experience strength, posture and mobility improvements. We encourage everyone to take their before photos because we know what happens a few weeks later.
Six Pack Abs & V-Cut
This optional material is fully integrated into the Premium edition.
Losing fat is the main goal, but having a nice set of abs can really make a big difference!
It’s a myth that “Abs are created in the kitchen”. It’s also a myth that crunches are the best way to develop abs. You can find many examples of marathon runners who are below 10% of body fat yet have no visible abs. The opposite can also be true.
It’s not a coincidence! Look at our before and after success stories, a lot of them fashion a visible six pack, after only 5-6 weeks.
Flexible Weight Loss Nutrition
Suitable for everyone, including Vegans.
YES! We Offer Personal Diet Meal Plans
No full body transformation is complete without good nutrition.
A progressive and non restrictive way to eat healthy and progress your goals. Without counting a single calorie.
- Personalized meal plans (premium version)
- Gut-Centered, Sugar and Gluten Free.
- Centered around hormones, not Calories.
- Low Carb with a smarter approach (it’s not keto).
- Proprietary LION method for Intermittent Fasting.
- Either 1 or 2 meals a day
Ever wondered if there is more to weight loss than “calories”?
How many carbs? Is it Keto?
Carbs are up to 50 (if doing two meals a day) or 70 grams a day (if doing one meal a day), for most days (not every day).
This is part of the reason I say this is close to a ketogenic diet, but it’s not a ketogenic diet. Moreover, we do not rely on nutritional ketosis for the program because nutritional ketosis is merely a small expression of fat breaking and we do fat-breaking on a much larger scale. This is considered low carb” but that’s as far as “keto” as we go about it.
What about calories?
Calories – this is most controversial part of the program. We do not count calories, we do not believe in calories and we also don’t believe in the tooth fairy. I go into great details about why calories aren’t reliable for anything here.
How important is the diet? How important is the exercise?
The diet is about 15%, the structures (the surrounding protocols) are also about 15% and the exercise plan (which is highly specific) is about 70%.
While the Diet and accompanying structures are the easiest part of the plan to implement, they are still key. I like the Broadway / West-end show metaphor. Imagine you are creating a winning performance for an audience to see.
The diet and structures are like having the stage, the sound, the lights or even the venue itself. It’s important to have it, but it’s not the performance itself.
The unique structure with the BellyProof exercise program (which cannot be replaced for “just any exercise / HIIT / Cardio / Weights”) is the actual performance. That’s 70% of the success and it’s super specific and well guided in the full program for that very reason.
- Diet alone cannot account for breaking and burning fat, neither can intermittent fasting. But they can create the right supporting conditions for us make a success out of it.
- You can have a performance without a stage (70%) and it’s not going to be very good and you can have a stage without a performance (30%) and it’s also not going to serve the purpose. We need the two to work together.
- You cannot do “whatever” in the gym, you cannot follow a program you saw somewhere or running or weight lifting and think that would cut it. You have to do the protocol as it’s written because it’s done in a specific way to get maximal amount of fat broken and burnt – and that’s how we guarantee your results!
“We loved the personalized recipes! They were delicious and made us feel great. The people who wrote them took great care in designing them to our preferences and it shows.”Diana and GaryPescaterian
Fat breaking and Fat burning
The main focus and primary lesson I want you to take home is that you must break down fat (known scientifically as lipolysis) and then burn the broken fat (known as free fatty acid oxidation). That is the definition of fat loss!
You must break fat before you can lose it. This is the #1 scientific principle behind weight loss that is often ignored in mainstream fitness yet it is the foundation of all weight loss related scientific literature.
We are often told to “eat less and train more”, “count calories”, “run a lot” or “diet hard”. It seems simple and it works to a certain degree, but it’s not the most efficient way. In fact, mainstream methods are painfully lacking in scientific reasoning once you dig a bit deeper and you are guaranteed to run into obstacles should you pursue an approach that ignores the biological process.
Fat breaking is known in science as Lipolysis (lipo = “fat”, Lysis = “breaking”) and it’s the process of breaking down adipose tissue and triglycerides into glycerol and free fatty acids.
Fat burning is by definition, burning down (or “oxidation”) of these free fatty acids. This is how you lose fat and this is why it’s important to know how to optimize fat breaking and fat burning to get better results.
In reality, you can’t just “burn fat” from your body. Science does recognize that you have to access the tissue (adipose tissue), break triglycerides, mobilize those fatty acids that created in the process and then (and only then), you can burn them (oxidation).
A certain degree of burning and breaking will happen regardless of what you do. However, if you are hoping to get better results, you need to know how to break and burn more fat. In reality, while something as simple as “calories” or “running” may appeal to those who are afraid to dig deeper, they never will account for effective fat breaking. They may give you some results, but if you limiting yourself to calories only, your results are going to be very limited as well.
The problem is the complexity as this is not a simple subject.
- Running (and other exercises) can be used both to break or burn fat – but how do you know which of the two takes place?
- Intensity matters a lot, but intensity is subjective and changes as you get fatigued!
- You hormonal state can turn an efficient exercise, to a non-efficient exercise. So setting everything right makes a ton of difference.
It’s also more about structure than quantities. For example:
- A high fat diet can help you lose more weight when used well. Even though a high fat diet is higher in calories than a low fat diet (which is less effective).
- Having a certain amount of food an hour before exercise or 5 hours after exercise will give you 2 extremely different results. Same food, same exercise (same calories in vs calories out) but different timings can make or break your results.
At the end of the day, anything you do will have some effect. But if you are serious about losing weight (and you want to lose a lot), then you need to get serious about what you are doing. BellyProof is how you do that.
People often want me to tell them the simplest way of doing things. The simple way is outlined in the program step by step with over 100 video tutorials, that’s how we make it simple.
Same as it’s not “simple” to just fly an aircraft or trade stocks, biology is also far from a simple 1 step process.
There’s a lot you can do, but if you are hoping to find a simple “best exercise” that will change everything for you, it doesn’t exist.
Want to get an idea of how complex it actually is? Have a look at the FAQ file (download here) at page 6.
Often when people want to get in shape, they judge their progress by how much weight they lose according to the scales.
Cut your food, increase your exercise and you may as well drop 2 kg in 3 days – it’s been done and it’s easy! But that’s not fat loss!
Fat loss is the art and science of losing body fat. In other words, the most effective ways to break and burn more fat in a shortest amount of time. Weight loss is just about losing weight, which is different to losing body fat.
Your weight is composed from many different thing (i.e. “body composition”) aside from body fat. Things like glycogen and water can often be lost and gained much quicker, than fat it self. Most people cut food and increase exercise which results in glycogen depletion. That leads to a great deal of weight loss but not fat loss. The moment you step out of line, you put it all back. We call it “yoyo weight”.
The good news is that BellyProof accounts for that. We promise you will lose body fat, and plenty of it.
Lipolysis is triggered primarily via the strong presence of the following hormones: epinephrine (Adrenaline), norepinephrine, ghrelin, growth hormones, testosterone, and cortisol. They work in various ways and result in the activation of adenylate cyclase, which then triggers c-AMP (cyclic-adenosine monophosphate) production.
c-AMP then activates protein kinase A which in turn activate lipases which perform the action we call lipolysis (separating Triglycerides into both free fatty acids and glycerol).
Oxidation happens to free fatty acid when we use them for energy. It must be in the presence of oxygen (aerobic metabolism) and it is mostly done in the cellular organ called the Mitochondria. As certain muscle fibers (type 1 and 2a) are rich in mitochondrial content, we can bias oxidation by allowing more activity all over the body that would focus on those fiber types. We do it in more than one fashion.
Reference to all the above and for those who want to learn more about the science can be found here.
Full Body Transformation
When your clothes don’t fit, or that belly jiggles when you run – you become very conscious that your stomach might be visible and drawing attention. Belly fat is also bad for health and has links to a wide range of health conditions.
It’s not a simple matter of eating less, training more and counting your calories (although if you do nothing else, that would be a good place to start). The reality is that it’s a more complex problem that requires a better solution. We did years of research and built a powerful system based in hard-core science. It’s in depth – but it’s also easy to follow step by step.
You can expect a complete system, fun, clever (and educating). Don’t underestimate it, it works! Expect to lose belly fat quickly. Expect to become healthier and be comfortable in your own skin again. We have a name for that, it’s called a complete body transformation.
All my life I was unhappy with my body. I started this email weeks ago and never got to send it as I couldn't find the words to do it justice! You have genuinely changed my life.Dez
I have been around and tried just about everything before this. This was so different and cool. Loved it!Will P.
The cornerstone in my amazing transformation. I knew it was gold after the very first week. Highly recommend!Jay R.
I just wish more people knew about your program. An absolute game changer!Leo A.A positive experience I recommend to everyone.
Had to quickly lose belly fat and build some muscles to prove I can reverse my health conditions. My life was transformed for the better in just over 1 month!Ahmad S.Inspiring!
SOME SUCCESS STORIES
The best targeted program out-there. The first program that made a visible and lasting difference. Even the trainers at my gym couldn't believe my results.Roger K.
This was the missing piece! Even after trying so many other fitness workouts. This was the first program with an in-depth scientific approach.Khaled
Body Balance & Well-Being
Discover a balance and improve every aspect of your well-being. From sleep to libido and all the way to fat metabolism with all-natural methods. Better Humans! We help you achieve a natural body transformation, from the inside out.
No Steroids, No dodgy weight loss slimming tablets, No Chemicals
Optimized for Stubborn-Fat
Alpha-2 & Cortisol Receptors make the fat in your belly & love handles, much harder to work with. We work to influence these in a direct way, making your stubborn fat, less stubborn. Read more
Optimized for Gut Health
Your gut health is very much responsible for your hormonal balance. Sure, probiotics matter but it goes deeper than you can imagine. The benefits to long term body composition and health are clear. Read more here.