Hello Bellyproofers, we have some exciting news to share!
Version 7 is almost ready, it’s bigger, bolder, more fun and very user friendly and it carries the promise of even faster results over the course of 5 weeks using new research. As always, the full update is completely free to all members with access.
We are expecting to launch it on September 18th!
This is going to come with a brand new, 8-part Youtube series you won’t want to miss. Full of insight and practical advice – and we promise it’s the best yet! You can make sure you are notified when it’s available by clicking the subscribe button, and hitting the little notification bell.
This is a friendly heads-up so that you know it’s coming and what to expect. We think it will be about 2-3 weeks (we are working very hard to finish it and will announce it officially once it’s ready and not a second earlier). This makes it the perfect time to prep, clear some diary time (5 weeks) and get your body ready for the challenge.
Note: we will send another email 3 days before the official launch. If you are not interested, please unsubscribe. If you are interested, keep an eye on your inbox for an unmissable announcement.
For the first time we are introducing a free 10 minute mini Bellyproof routine that you can do at home. We even guarantee results on the new free routine albeit a fraction of what’s possible on the main challenge. This will become available at launch and will only require a username and password to access.
For those ready to join:
Just a friendly reminder that Bellyproof Unlimited is currently on a promotional price. If you want to lock in this great price, now would be a good time to do so.
For current members:
- If you are ready for another challenge, and you are not in the middle of version 6 (which will be phased out at the end of the year) – we recommend you wait for the update. It really is a massive update and we would like you to do the latest and greatest.
- The best way to prepare yourself would be to improve your starting block today. Start loading creatine monohydrate (2-3 weeks of 5-7g would do nicely) to ensure you are in a super hydrated point at the start.
We also recommend working on some basic fitness (a bit of running and a bit of resistance training of any kind) to make sure your body is used to being physical active and ready to smash it.
- Your meal plans are going to be valid with the new version. There are changes to the nutrition structure although none of them affect your meal plan, quite the contrary – we are adding some new options and allowances.
We are also starting to build Bellyproof muscle in a way that would allow you to use the same meal plan, with incredible ease. Good to know!
- This version requires less equipment (e.g. “pull-up bars”) , and it’s easier to do at home. That said, we still recommend plenty of space and as much equipment (gym ideally) as you can get – and we will help you get the most out of it.
- We are introducing optional modalities for advanced Calisthenics and mobility work to make your shoulders, knees and hips work better and teach you some cool moves you can show off with. These are only available on the premium and unlimited versions.
- The new program is more advanced behind the scenes and far more simple and user friendly on the user end. There’s less to remember, less to print, less to read and even shorter demos (over 70 new demos in this version with a cool, concise instruction).
Also, the workouts don’t change every week. They stay the same from day 1 to day 35, with only 4 workouts to alternate throughout the 5 weeks.
- We’ve listened to every bit of feedback, good and bad, and implemented changes to the entire system to accommodate everyone and make it a really enjoyable experience, removing any and every obstacle standing in the way of you achieving great results.
- Lastly, there is bread – to be precise “magic bread”. And we can’t wait for you to try it!
We are incredibly busy working on the new version to get it right and ready for you to enjoy. We may take longer than usual to answer questions until the launch. However, should you need any help, we are still here, as always, and will do our best to get you moving forward.
Keep your eyes open for the upcoming announcement, prepare yourself for the new challenge to start strong and we are looking forward to delivering the most amazing fitness experience you’ve even seen online.
Jacob, Rob and Coach Moby